Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: MH1GLC631150
- Information: By installing a MANHART MHtronik add-on controller, a boost in performance of your vehicle is achieved, which provides even greater driving pleasure for real petrol heads. (A margin of +/- 5% in performance gains should be taken into consideration)
The MANHART MHtronik is the easiest way to improve the performance of your Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 with up to 577 HP and 790 Nm.
As a simple plug and play solution, you can install the MHtronik powerbox between the original engine control unit and the engine sensors to exploit the power reserves of your vehicle. The MHtronik can be easily be installed and removed without the original engine control unit being affected.
MHtronik for the Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 offers an upgrade from 476 HP to 577 HP and from 650 Nm to 790 Nm.
The advantages of the MHtronik are:
- Easy installation and removal
- High quality aluminum case
- TÜV part certification
- Connected to the CAN-BUS system (petrol engine) or exhaust temperature sensor (diesel engine).
- Communication between MHtronics and vehicle happens constantly and every millisecond.
- Water, oil and exhaust gas are always controlled.
- Higher performance only if the operating temperatures are achieved.